- 1 egg
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- 60g greek yoghurt
- 40g oat bran
- baking powder
-full or half fat cream cheese
- vanilla protein powder
- my protein vanilla flavour drops
- crumbled maple cinnamon boost balls
1. Whisk together all of the pancake ingredients together until the desired thickness is reached.
If you want American style pancakes you want a thicker mixture compared with a thinner mixture for crepes.
2. heat pan with a nob of butter and when the bitter starts fizzling pour in you pancake mixture
3. When the pancake starts to bubble turn it over in the pan and cook for 1 more minute.
4. Mix cream cheese, flavour drops and protein together and throw in crumbled maple and cinnamon boost balls.
5. Stack pancakes with a layer of protein icing in between and enjoy!
#nutritionwithJGB #tasty #pancakes