- 1 egg
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- 60g greek yoghurt
- 40g oat bran
- baking powder
-full or half fat cream cheese
- vanilla protein powder
- my protein vanilla flavour drops
- crumbled maple cinnamon boost balls
1. Whisk together all of the pancake ingredients together until the desired thickness is reached.
If you want American style pancakes you want a thicker mixture compared with a thinner mixture for crepes.
2. heat pan with a nob of butter and when the bitter starts fizzling pour in you pancake mixture
3. When the pancake starts to bubble turn it over in the pan and cook for 1 more minute.
4. Mix cream cheese, flavour drops and protein together and throw in crumbled maple and cinnamon boost balls.
5. Stack pancakes with a layer of protein icing in between and enjoy!
#nutritionwithJGB #tasty #pancakes
By far the best tasting chocolate orange healthy snack out there! It blows Nakd bars right out of the water! Perfect accompanied with a coffee or tea for an afternoon pick me up or a little lunch break treat at work.
I like practical and convenient snacks and perkier foods ace both of these!
The bars are perfect to have in my car/ training bag so that I can snack on when I going between work and training.
The new perkier bites are super yummy but exceeding crumbly making them not so good car food. Great to add to a homemade trail mix to liven it up a bit.
Their porridge pots are perfect for busy mornings and post weight in refuels at my Olympic Lifting competitions. The only issue I find is that they have soy protein powder in, which can make the oats quite cloggy and I personally don't like the taste of soy protein powder from previous bad experiences.
You don't even need to add hot water as it still mixes really well into a chilly oats bowl, and any addition of yogurt is a big bonus! Makes for a filling breakfast even on the busiest days.
I would give Perkier Foods a solid 8.5 / 10!
Great selection of healthy nutritious foods and exceeding convenient for busy people!