Shout out the my boyfriend made me this last week. It was so good I just had to share the love.
Super creamy and pewnut buttery and the chicken is so tender. *Sighs* I could think about it all day.
-800g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
\n-400ml coconut milk
\n-150grams smooth peanut butter
\n-Sainsbury’s season all (or similar)
\n-Sainsbury’s garlic and herb seasoning (or similar)
\n-mild chilli powder
\n-salt and pepper
1. Chop chicken thighs into small pieces
2. Season with salt and pepper, season all, garlic and herbs, 2 tsp ginger and 2tsp chilli powder and fry in pan until cooked
3. Set chicken to side, do not get rid of juices as these add flavour to the sauce later
4. Pour coconut milk into a pot and simmer, add peanut butter and stir until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add chicken to sauce and stir until chicken juices mixed with sauce
1. Add all batter ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined fully.
The amount of milk you add will change the thickness of the pancakes so depending on how you like them its up to you on how much milk you add.
2. Add oil to a frying pan and leave to heat up for 1 minute before adding the batter
3. Cook evenly until mixture starts to bubble slightly and then flip.
4. Plate up and add toppings