1. line an spring-form tin with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Melt the spread coconut oil and butter in the microwave for 1 minute
3. Put the biscuits in a seal able food bag, bash into fine crumbs and tip into a bowl. Pour in the melted oil and butter stir well and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin to cover the base, pressing down evenly. Put in fridge to set for 1 hour
4. Mix the milk, raw cacao powder and coffee granules in a jug and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the gelatin sachet to the milk and whisk until dissolved.
5. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Whisk the quark, yogurt, sweetener and cooled milk using a hand whisk and pour on to the biscuit base. Chill for 3 hours.
7. Remove from fridge and carefully take out of the tin. Add cacao nibbles and cacao powder to decorate